Monday, July 27, 2015

OROP :Why OROP in turmoil !!‏

SOURCE:
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/veteransindia/_0pHbsPncTM








Confidential - Confidential

Dear All,

I had the privilege of attending an Ex- Servicemen rally in Bangalore right in front of  Town-hall, a highly visible & prominent location.

The point I wish to bring it to your kind notice is: 

Meet itself was well attended - with usual noisy speeches.

Highlight:
 
 
At the end of the meet one of my colleague ex-CDM officer & self were walking away from the venue, when a Sikh Brig rank officer
(who had made a short but good speech) stopped by us and told us in confidence - " I attended a similar ex-servicemen meet just 20 days ago at Amritsar and I gave a speech at that meet also. Shri Ar-n (current FM)
was passing thru the venue after a visit to Golden temple  and stopped by called me, as I was the tallest officer, but with no badges to show my former rank.

FM told me (the Sikh Brig), " you (army) people were responsible for my
defeat by One lakh votes, as you have a strength of 93,000 settled here"
 
 
I replied that that was not true, but FM said, "my inner sources have confirmed
that it is because of   ex-servicemen voting for Capt A. Singh (Congress party)
that I (FM) faced the worst embarrassment of  his political career. It is your turn 
to face music". and he drove away.

So political vengeance of an imp politicians at play here with OROP? I leave the final analysis to you all. 

IMP Note: The time was well past 12 noon, so Sikh officer, Brig rank could not have been carried away! and Being afternoon, I was well within my senses & fully alert mentally!

Pl keep  it confidential only as more time will be wasted in real OROP issues. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment